RDI Hub Operations Manager
The RDI Hub is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager. The Hub is based in Killorglin, Co. Kerry.
Reporting to the CEO of the RDI Hub, the Operations Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of RDI and will be a key figure for the team and its community of members and the thousands of visitors that come to RDI each year. The Operations Manager will be a brand ambassador, the primary RDI Hub host and key driver in improving the operational processes and efficiencies for a scaling world class hub. The role is broad, as the RDI Hub will always be evolving in terms of physical space, programmes and other offerings. The Operations Manager will be a strong generalist and will work collaboratively with various teams to ensure a great member, partner and event experience for all the community.
- Brand ambassador developing a compelling proposition creating brand resonance and enabling impact for RDI Hub users.
- Working collaboratively with the members and community manager to ensure a great member experience in the RDI Hub, covering everything from physical space, services, ensuring a productive and world class working environment.
- Greeting / reception management & troubleshooting for members. Ensure the smooth operation and delivery of large and small events which occur every week.
- Working with the finance team to ensure that appropriate budgets and cash flow management for facilities, ordering, raising PO's and tracking spend.
- Creating, implementing and maintaining policies and processes covering a range of areas such as access control, security, fire alarm, IT, cleaning etc.
- Ensure health & safety procedures are followed and include staff training such as manual handling, fire safety and first aid.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health and safety agencies.
- Communications to community members in relation to operational matters that would affect them e.g. Opening / Closing hours, Internet etc.
- Be a point of contact for daily maintenance issues as required. Liaising with contractors to ensure that maintenance works are completed, and reports are filed.
The person appointed will need to possess:
- 5 years relevant experience ideally working in a start-up or fast-paced environment in an operations role.
- Comfortable prioritising multiple work streams across daily responsibilities and long-term projects.
- Project management skills/experience in driving projects forward.
- Strong leadership and communication skills; proven ability to collaborate. Must be team oriented; enjoys working with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to understand strategy and interpret it from an operations perspective.
Duration of Contract: 3 years.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.