RDI Hub Members & Community Manager
The RDI Hub is currently recruiting for a Members & Community Manager reporting to the CEO of the RDI, who will be responsible for delivering programmes and events. The Hub is based in Killorglin, Co Kerry.
In this exciting role, the successful candidate will facilitate the delivery of programmes and events in a design led, living-lab ecosystem which will focus on scaling business through product development, increased innovation efficiency, partnership modelling and market opportunity. This role offers a unique opportunity to create an innovation ecosystem, based in the South West, but reaching a global tech audience. The Members & Community Manager will have the skills and experience to deliver an innovative and strategic suite of programs, while also serving as a thought leader within the RDI Hub ecosystem.
- Lead on development and roll out of client services and experiences across the RDI Hub ecosystem offerings, capacities and expertise towards the creation of a borderless community.
- Manage communication strategies and progress to stakeholders. Author the weekly community-wide communications to inform members of new opportunities and updates.
- Track member’s customer experience through quarterly surveys.
- Support financial management and planning to maximise revenue streams.
- With the Operations manager, design and implement RDI Hub membership policies, guidelines and best practices to optimise community and member engagement.
- Manage local PR, in partnership with an agency/local PR freelancer for RDI Hub. Manage local contents for social media, blog and newsletters for the local channels.
- Engage in partnerships with external, local and relevant communities through various networking and matchmaking activities.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional bodies.
The person appointed will need to possess:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Marketing & Communication.
- An entrepreneurial, experimental and innovation-focused mindset and approach to identifying and seizing new opportunities.
- Experience delivering and being accountable for projects.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and spoken – with the ability to communicate vision and concepts to a broad audience, across multiple media channels.
- Demonstrable energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and a solution-oriented approach to work.
- Event management experience or certification.
Duration of Contract: 3 years.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.