Customer Service Advisor
Fexco Managed Business and Solutions Outsourcing (MBSO) are currently looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join our outsourcing division based in one of our Kerry based offices (Killorglin / Cahersiveen) on a 12 month, fixed term, full time contract basis.
About this Opportunity
Looking to enter the world of Customer Service? Do you want to work in a positive, friendly and forward-thinking environment? Then Fexco is the company for you…
We are looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join our outsourcing division on a full time and fixed term position based in one of our Kerry based offices (Killorglin / Cahersiveen).
We provide excellent training and on the job support in all areas of email, phone and admin roles with the opportunity to progress and develop your career within Fexco.
How you will spend your day with us
- Working in a fast paced environment, your training will equip you to provide relevant advice to customers via phone, email, letter and webchat.
- Keeping yourself up to date with product, service and customer information through our easily accessible knowledge base
- Effectively managing a customer database through accurate and efficient data entry.
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus at all times
- Investigating and resolving customer queries through first contact resolution where possible
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required such as filling, scanning, letter writing, photocopying etc.
- Adhering strictly to data protection (GDPR) and confidentiality laws.
The Ideal Candidate
If you are customer focused, team oriented, enthusiastic, motivated and have strong computer skills, then we would love to meet you.
Some of the benefits you will receive along the way ..
- 20 annual leave days and 2 company days per annum, plus option to purchase an additional 5 days leave per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Subsidised Sports & Social Club
- Annual performance related bonus
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people’s health and wellness
- Paid Leave increasing with tenure:
- Sick, maternity, adoptive, paternity and marriage leave
- Development Programmes to support your progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance Cover
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fexco group Employee Discount Scheme
By the way… About us
Fexco is recognised as one of the world’s most established Fintech and outsourcing organizations Fexco is one of Ireland’s leading private companies, based in Killorglin, Co Kerry. Founded in 1981, it has grown to employ almost 1000 people in Ireland and 2300 worldwide. Fexco Managed Business Services & Outsourcing is one of Ireland’s leading outsourced services providers, delivering a high-quality service to a range of Government and Commercial clients.
At Fexco we believe in nurturing and inspiring our people and we provide professional and personal development training throughout your career. Due to continued growth there are always opportunities for progression across our extended business units.
Is this you?
If you have the passion to succeed in a growing and innovative organisation and have the desired background, we would like to hear from you now.
Part of this recruitment process may include a video interview – details of which will be sent to you should we progress with your application.
Fexco is proud to support and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.