The Fexco Graduate Development Programme is a hugely exciting opportunity for graduates who have the appetite to progress personally and professionally. We’ll spare neither time nor resource in challenging and developing your potential, with the ultimate objective of developing your technical and personal skillset through a structured and supportive programme, whilst strengthening our future leadership talent pool at the same time.
Because at Fexco, you’re not just another graduate on the corporate assembly line – you’re the talent that will lead Fexco into new exciting directions and continued growth in the future
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Develop specialised skills over 18 months by working closely with teams such as Operations, IT, Finance and Professional services to gain a deeper understanding of Fexco.
- Develop skills, knowledge & experience required to progress your Fexco career.
- Be genuinely engaged, stimulated and challenged at all times.
- Have dedicated managers and a mentor to support you.
- Be part of a performance management process to monitor, track and feedback on your performance in the role.
- Enjoy a training programme complementary to your skill set.
We welcome Graduates who are aiming for a higher second class degree or better in business, finance, IT, sciences or engineering-related disciplines. To find out more please click on one of the links below: